The danger.gif image - I created it from a couple pieces of clipart, the
doggie and triangle, then created the oval, text etc with gimp, all as
the default resolution.  It wasn't intended for print then but is now.

Other than converting to 300dpi in GIMP, how do I ensure that it's good
300dpi, meaning that through the conversion wouldn't GIMP have had to
guess and fill in the missing pixels.

Do I need to go back to the drawing board and bring it all in as 300dpi?

Bob Meetin

Hook up with me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Plaxo Pulse and Bebo
or catch my blog at

Standards - you gotta love em - there are so many to choose from!