Hi!

I use this thread to suggest a function I really love to use in PS:

open the "open-file-dialogue" by double clicking the empty image window

thanks a lot for the great work!
joy!
tina

--

newhouse -  new media
Bettina Karena Lechner

mobil: +43 660 46 25 0 25
tel.: +43 26 74 878 72
fax: +43 2674 878 81
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.newhouse.at
---
Der Schmetterling zählt nicht Monate, sondern Momente - und hat Zeit genug.
Rabindranath Tagore aus "Stray Birds"