I updated my Gimp program from version 2.4.7 to 2.6.0-i686.
The Script-fu plugin copyToAllLayers.scm gave an error, and a Gimp Message:
"Plug-In 'Copy mask' left image undo in inconsistent state, closing open
undogroups".
I wondered if you have a correction for the code.Very much appreciated.

Quoting Adonj Adonj :
> I wondered if you knew of a script that would also APPLY the copied
> layers as you mention.

Edit the script to add the following code:
(set! layers (visible-layers image))(while (pair?
layers)(gimp-layer-remove-mask (car layers) MASK-APPLY)(set! layers (cdr
layers))) Just before the line: (gimp-image-remove-layer image source-layer)