Chris Mohler wrote:
> I made the plugin bit more friendly and uploaded it to the registry:

I installed the script from the link above into <C:\Documents and
Settings\Hedley Finger\.gimp-2.6\plug-ins>, right?  But when Gimp is
launched there is no menu path <Filters->Import ASE palette...> -- or
has it moved.  I couldn't find anything by banging around the menus.

Is this still the case (no 'gimp_folder' assignment in current version
of script):

        If you are not using GIMP from current svn, you need to change the
        variable at the top of the file to match your .gimp folder.

Any clues as to why I can't get it to work?  I have Gimp 2.6.1.

Hedley Finger

28 Regent Street   Camberwell VIC 3124   Australia
Tel. +61 3 9809 1229   Fax. (call phone first)
Mob. (cell) +61 412 461 558
Email. "Hedley Finger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>