On Mon, Oct 13, 2008 at 4:42 AM, Bettina Karena Lechner
> Hi!
> Trying to use the python-script on OS X 10.4 PPC (first updated python to
> 2.6, got GIMP 2.6.1) but it's not working. When I try to import the *.ase in
> to GIMP palettes it says: Unknown filetype.
> Maybe I failed by moving the file convert_ASE_to_GPL.py into the right
> folder?? Where should I put it?
> Thanks
> Tina

Hi Tina,

To make sure the plug-in is installed, go to Help->Plug-in Browser and
enter "palette" in the search box.  If "Import ASE Palette" is listed,
then the plug-in has been installed properly.  If not, someone here
should know where to place the plug-in file (in OS X).

If it's installed, but not working:  are you using an ASE file from
Kuler? Can you copy the exact error message? If it's a Kuler file and
won't open, could you send it to me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]