Thanks, that helped a lot!> Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 15:48:28 +0000> From: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]> To: gimp-user@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU> Subject: Re: [Gimp-user]
python support> > > > I'm running gimp 2.6.1 on windows xp, I have a couple> >
of python plugins > > in my ...\.gimp-2.6\plug-ins directory, yet they> > don't
appear in the menu. Do I> > need to install some gimp python support, or what
could the> > reason be?> > Thanks.> > Reason is that python support in Windows
version of Gimp is disabled by default.> Is possible enable it, for that is
needed Unistall gimp, install Python libraries (not only Python ) and then
reinstall Gimp with the "custom" option, and in the following dialog check the
"python" checkbox.> > But do not worry to make it easier i grouped all that is
needed including Python in a single pack, with a almost idiot proof " how to
install"> > > Pack is here>
 i done for Gimp 2.4 but i believe is still updated,anyway for me still works
with last gimp 2.6.1> again how to is included, you can't miss that text file
is very clearly labeled> > even more information on installing/running python
on gimp windows are here>> > > > Scopri il blog
di Yahoo! Mail:> Trucchi, novità e scrivi la tua opinione.>>