On Tue, Oct 14, 2008 at 7:45 AM, Hedley Finger
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Chris:
>
> I can convert any Kuler swatch I like -- as long as it isn't one created by
> me (??!?).
>
> See what you make of these:
>
>    HEDLEY'S -- won't convert
>    Bush Summer.ase
>    HHP Warm Cool.ase
>    HHP Cooler Warm.ase

Hedley,

I finally got around to adding Lab support.  New version here:
http://registry.gimp.org/node/10325

It could stand some more testing.  If you start GIMP from a terminal,
the plug-in will print out a lot of junk about each palette- just FYI.
 I'll suppress that in the next version - I just forgot to in this one
(and I still need to hack on HSV and CMYK anyway).

Please let me know if it works on your palettes, and if not - please
send me the ones it chokes on.

Thanks,
Chris