Thanks for the quick replies.

I hate to sound dense, but if there is no File-open function, how do you get an image onto the page to start with? I tried dragging and dropping but that didn't work.

When I open the program, all I get is a blank page with a tool bar and the message "You can drop dockable dialogs here". And I have no idea what that means, either.

Stu Culp