Hi,

On Sun, 2008-11-16 at 10:02 +0200, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> 2008/11/15 Sven Neumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >> If I click the canvas on the in the text field, then I can move the
> >> text field with the arrow keys, but I still cannot drag it with the
> >> mouse.
> >
> > Why not? Works just fine here.
> >

> I really do not know why not. I am on a pretty stock Kubuntu 8.04 (KDE
> 3.5.10) installation, with proprietary ATI video drivers.

Then your window manager is definitely misbehaving. The text editor
dialog is transient to the image window. It is not a modal dialog. If it
was modal, that would explain the behavior you are seeing. Perhaps your
window manager implements transient dialogs as modal? I suggest that you
file a bug report against your window manager.

Sven