On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Spunky341 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I have GIMP for Mac and whenever I try to render I have to go to this one
> setting in Dialogs and I don't have that on my version of GIMP!!!!! PLEASE
> HELP ME!!!!!!!!

I don't think anyone can help you - because you don't really state
exactly what the problem is.  I've pasted some wisdom that showed up
on another mailing list below:

It is the collective mailing list wisdom of decades that the person
asking for help is in general best off by stating 4 things:
* What he aims to achieve
* What he did
* What the exacts results were
* What he tried to correct them and with what effects
This gives helpers the best basis to work from.

So, you need to be more specific in order for anyone to be able to help you :)