While part of the original poster's earlier post was answered, viz. that at this time it might be possible to export paths to EPS and PSD files, at this time the exporters are not coded to support this, unless there were answers in the earlier thread that I did not receive (I received a total of four answers to the original post), part of the original question--saving paths in JPEG files--was not answered. [And I don't have the knowledge to answer it.]

ns
Hi,