On Sunday 07 December 2008, Lap1994 wrote:
> Ok, so I have a foreground and a background color. Isnt this nice? And I
> have to buttons in my mouse, left and right, isnt this nice? Why noone had
> this simple idea of "right click=foreground" and "left click=background"
> before? I mean, even microsoft paint has this function O_o

Because most people found the context-menu more useful. MS Paint doesn' have
this feature. GIMP instead makes use of a wonderful invention, that's much
mor recent than banging rocks together (like using the mouse): The alphabet,
or in the case of computers, the keyboard. Try pressing the 'x' key.

Daniel