Hi there.
I'm new to GIMP, but have already watched a number of tutorials on YouTube
etc and it seems an excellent program.
When I downloaded GIMP, I also downloaded the help file (single file in
English), which I then installed. The problem is that when I press F1 for
help, I get the following message:
"The GIMP user manual is not installed on your computer. You may either
install the additional help package or change your preferences to use the
online version."
I'd prefer to have direct access to the user manual rather than using the
online one. Can someone please explain how to get the help file working?