> I have recently downloaded the latest version of GIMP and am really
> struggling trying to print. Every time I only seem to be able to print
> a small fraction of the image. I've tried scaling the image but to
> absolutely no avail. Can anyone help a complete beginner on this?
A certain amount of necessary information is lacking here, such as
exactly what version of GIMP you have, what OS you are using it on, and
what hardware (specifically, what printer) and software (specifically,
printer driver) you are using. At first read, it sounds to me like maybe
you need to specify a different resolution in your printer driver.