I am using gimp 2.6.4 under Fedora 9.   I also have gutenprint 5.0.2.

I have been using an Epson 1280. but I would like to be able to replace
it if it fails.  (I just had a very hard time cleaning the printheads.)

gutenprint tells me is supports the Epson Stylus Photo R1800 and R2400,
but neither of these seems to be available.   Can I assume the Epson
Stylus Photo R1900 is just an updated version of the R1800.  How about
the Epson Stylus Photo 2880 and the R2400?

Is there some way under gimp/Linux to print using the Epson 3800?
--
Leonard Evens <l...@math.northwestern.edu>
Mathematics Department, Northwestern University