On Sun, Jan 18, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Sven Neumann <s...@gimp.org> wrote:
> As far as we know GIMP 2.6.4 has less known bugs than any GIMP 2.4.x
> release.

As far as you know, sure.  There hasn't been as much time to find bugs
in 2.6.4 as there has been to find bugs in 2.4.x.   I apologize for
overstating; I should have said "still potentially buggy" instead of
"still somewhat buggy".  I love 2.6; I like the UI redesign; upgrading
Gimp was what motivated me to upgrade my Ubuntu installation.  But it
does represent a significant change from 2.4, so I think caution is
understandable at this stage.  That's all I was saying.  I did not
intend to cast aspersions on the 2.6 line.

--
Mark J. Reed <markjr...@gmail.com>