>Hi,
>
>I wish to scale the 6MP images from my camera to a smaller size say 600x800
to be loaded into my phone. How can this be done via command line ? What are
the switches (and arguments)  to be used ? I have hundreds of images to be
scaled. doing this with the GUI is impractical. I have GIMP on Linux and
Windows. I am reasonable linux literate . I work on it for a living.

>Thanks
>
>Sanjay
> EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
>Join me

If you have Python installed, I just uploaded a plug-in to registry.gimp.org
for batch creating thumbnails from within GIMP.  Name: WebThumb

--
Steven W.