Zachary Bruno wrote:
> Encapsulated PostScript image Message
> Error starting Ghostscript. Make sure that Ghostscript is installed and
> - if necessary - use the environment variable GS_PROG to tell GIMP about
> its location.

If you do not have ghostcript in your systems search path, then follow the
suggestion in the error message and set GS_PROG to point to the installed
version of ghostcript.

 > I already have ghostscript, I put it in the directory: C:\Program
 > Files\GIMP-2.0\share\gimp\2.0\scripts

The scripts directory is for Script-Fu scripts. It is not the directory for
the ghostscript program.

Where did you get your copy of ghostscript for Windows and how (and where) did
you install it?

--
Cheers!

Kevin.