On Saturday 31 January 2009, Michael J. Hammel wrote:
> The HyperPen 12000U is still available from Aiptek:
> http://www.aiptek.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=R-HP1

Aiptek tablets are also often sold under other names.  The cheap tablets you
get at discounters or on ebay are mostly just rebranded Aipteks.

My experiences with one (two years ago now) were really mixed.  If it works,
fine, but there are chances that it will misbehave in one way or another.
Plus, I don't think there's an active developer for the aiptek driver at the