Date: Sun, 01 Feb 2009 19:46:10 +0800
From: zhangwe...@realss.com
Subject: [Gimp-user] lossless cropping?
To: gimp-user <gimp-user@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu>

Hello. I read from an article which says jpeg images can be cropped
losslessly. I searched "lossless gimp crop" on google without good
findings. Can gimp do lossless cropping? If not, what software (better
has an GUI because I am not commandline guru) on Linux can be used to do
lossless cropping?

Thanks.

--
Real Softservice