>Ingo Ruhnke <wrote>:
I brought my old Gimp Toolbar Patch up to date, it should
work now
with Gimp-2.6 or the latest Gimp-SVN. In addition to the
earlier patch
it now supports two toolbars. You can customize them by
image-toolbar.xml or image-secondary-toolbar.xml to
and editing them as you like. The toolbar are hideable and
 just like the other UI elements.  The patch is available
>  *
> http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/tmp/gimp-doubletoolbar-2009-01-31-1.diff
> A bit more info, a screenshot and prebuild Ubuntu Gimp
> packages with
> the patch applied are available at:
>  *
> http://grumbel.blogspot.com/2009/01/gimp-double-toolbar-patch.html
> If anybody is wondering, the patch was already discussed a
> while back
> on gimp-devel and rejected, so it isn't making it into
> the official
> Gimp builds.
> --
Blog:     http://grumbel.blogspot.com/