info: I'm using GIMP 2.4.7 on OS X 10.4.11

============================

here my problem:

I'm working with a designer who works in Photoshop
I have a GIMP project that contains a simple colored background and
two text layers
I save the file to .psd in order to email it to her
but she receives it as a rasterized image
so the text layers are not editable
I've searched Akkana Pecks's wonderful book (this is always within
arms reach in my studio)
as well as this list but couldn't find anything on this

so my q:
- is there a way to save a GIMP doc out as a Photoshop file in such
as way as to preserve the text layers?

thanks in advance and sorry if this has been covered here before
KIM