On Mon, 2009-02-09 at 08:14 +1100, Owen wrote:
> If you are into perl, this module
> http://search.cpan.org/~gunnar/CGI-ContactForm-1.44/lib/CGI/ContactForm.pm
> has cut my spam to zero, it doesn't seem to be receptive to robots.

Thanks for the tip Owen.  However, my site is based on WordPress and
utilizes PHP plugins, including the Akismet plugin, for spam protection.
It seems to do a good job of keeping out the evil doers.

> Cheers and keep up the good work

Thanks.  I'll try.  I just put up an updated version of a very old and
simple tutorial for Concrete on the web site.  I wanted to see how much
work it will be to migrate those old tutorials.  It's a bit of work but
not impossible.  It just may take me awhile.

http://www.graphics-muse.org/artistsguide/?page_id=15

The video tutorials may take even longer.  I haven't figured out how to
get good audio recorded on my laptop.  Might be the cheap microphone I
use.  I don't think the videos are worth it without some audio to
accompany them.

--
Michael J. Hammel
mjham...@graphics-muse.org / http://www.graphics-muse.org