I am attempting to set up a batch that automatically runs gimp-curves-spline on
a set of images.  However, I have never used Scheme before and therefore am not
sure why my script is returning "batch command experienced an execution error"

Here is the command I am using to call the script(via a windows .bat file)

gimp-2.6.exe -i --verbose -b "(color-curve \"C:\\gimpbatchtest\\*.tiff\")" -b
"(gimp-quit 0)"

And the script itself:

  (define (color-curve pattern)
  (let* ((filelist (cadr (file-glob pattern 1))))
    (while (not (null? filelist))
           (let* ((filename (car filelist))
                  (image (car (gimp-file-load RUN-NONINTERACTIVE filename
                  (drawable (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer image))))
                (gimp-curves-spline RUN-NONINTERACTIVE image HISTOGRAM-VALUE 3
'(0 0 64 200 128 46))
             (gimp-file-save RUN-NONINTERACTIVE image drawable filename
             (gimp-image-delete image))
           (set! filelist (cdr filelist)))))

Any help will be greatly appreciated, thank you.