Is there a filter that will create what looks like a sheet of paper
slightly curled?

The distort - pagecurl filter curls the page too much, and has no
settings --   I need a page that is only slightly curled.

I tried the map - map object, but that one doens't seem to offer
a slight curve.

Thanks --

Helen Etters
using Linux, SuSE11
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to