Hello,

Some time ago another person and I both asked how to get the Help function
to work.  I still haven't seen any answer and I think the questions got  lost
in the flurry of other more technical questions.

I have Gimp (installed) and Gimp Help (also installed) but when I click on
"Help" in Gimp I get a message that "The GIMP user manual is not installed on
your computer."

I know there is another step I must complete to integrate the two, but what
is it?  In other words, how do I get the help/user manual to work?

Any advice will be appreciated and please remember... I am strictly a  novice
end-user.

Rebecca

“Those who deny freedom to others, deserve it not for  themselves.”
So said Abraham Lincoln!
Totally cool web  site:_  Tolerance.org_ (http://www.tolerance.org/index.jsp)

ANYTHING BEYOND THIS POINT IS ADVERTISING ADDED BY AOL WITHOUT  MY PERMISSION
OR CONSENT

~~~
steps!
%3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)