Hi,

On Sun, 2009-03-01 at 13:48 +0100, Martin Barth wrote:

> I have removed all scripts(=highpassfilter and two scripts i have
> written by my own) from .gimp-2.6/scripts
>
> nothing changed.
>
> gimp --verbose didn't show me what scripts he loads. :(

It's the Script-Fu extension that loads the scripts. Unfortunately it
doesn't care about the --verbose command-line option.

> any suggestions? :(

Please check if the procedure registered by the script shows up in the
Procedure Browser before and/or after reloading the scripts. You can
also check if the Plug-In Browser lists the menu entry for it.

Sven