When I take my 35mm film roll in to my local photo lab for developing, I get a
set of prints on CD.  Can they print a 5 x 7 inch enlargement of one of these
CD prints after I have made some changes with GIMP, or will they only be able
to make a print from the negative (which I can't make changes to)?

A. M.
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to