--
measekite

Had the same problem but never tried to solve it since I mostly use Linux.

But Gimp on all OSs does have issues with printing and that is Gimp's
achilles heal.

You might want to download and install Gutenprint and use the gutenprint
drivers.  That may work but there may be other issues with paper sizes there
also.  I am not sure but it is at least something else to try.