On Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:01:33 +0100 (CET)
"mdedwards" <for...@gimpusers.com> wrote:

> I cannot seem to figure out how to simply get that one word in there
> changed, without creating three text boxes and messing with trying to
> make it look like they all run together, especially since I am using a
> cursive font.

You could make the letters white, and add transparent filters 'above' the
text. Or non-transparent filters and set layer multiplication. Or put the
text, and cut and paste parts to other layers, then colorize them
(without necessity to move them).

Just a few ideas...

Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to