On Wednesday 25 March 2009, CJ wrote:
> I have an image of two musical staves with the bass and treble cleft
> symbols that is pixilated. This image will be made into a rubber stamp and
> needs to look professional.

I don't know what your image looks like, but if you need a high resolution
image, sometimes it's easiest to recreate those parts with vector graphics.
Many fonts have clef symbols that could be used for this purpose.  You might
even want to use a vector graphics application like inkscape for rubber
stamps, but that depends on your specific problem, of course.

Daniel