On Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:50:01 +0200 (CEST), Carusoswi wrote:

> I thought I had previously installed that plugin, and I just now unzipped the
> downloaded file and placed the contents, plubishr and a folder named libpub
> that contains six more python files and three folders.  Pasting that folder
> doesn't feel right to me, but, there must be a reason the zip file is packaged
> the way it is (six files, then more files and folders inside the libpub
> folder.

You should unzip the archive either to
C:\Program Files\GIMP-2.0\lib\gimp\2.0\plug-ins, or to the folder
.gimp-2.6\plug-ins in your user profile folder (on XP and 2000 that is
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>, on Vista it's c:\Users\<username>).
The "Publish to web" item should then appear in the File menu.

Also, don't forget to reinstall GIMP after installing Python, because the
GIMP Python components aren't installed unless Python is present on the

< Jernej Simončič >< http://deepthought.ena.si/ >
< Contact address: >< jernej simoncic at isg si >