I'd like to add to Chris Mohler's comment about centering text. I am having
trouble with the text tool also. I have a graphic that contains an animated
GIF, an un-animated .JPEG and text. It is perfect the way it is. But I want
to copy it and change the color of the text to use against a different
background in Incredimail's Letter Creator. I have been unable to get the
color to change and now my copy of the original has the text blinking
instead of steady. I can get the text tool box open, but I can't get the
text selected in order to apply what I have in the tool box. Also, the tool
box won't keep the color change; it keeps reverting back to the original
color.

I'm running Windows XP SP2 with Firefox.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Maureen Arnold