Hello GIMP users,
    I'm going to be developing a batch image processor plugin for GIMP,
and I'd like to know which functions should be the first on my list.
Obviously, scaling is the first priority, because I use that to optimize
pictures for my websites. However, past that, I'm not sure which
functions are the most used. Should I add ...
... cropping?
... layer management? (eg. adding a layer with a signature to a whole
bunch of pictures)
... filters?
... color management?
... or something else?
I would like to add all of those functions, but I will probably only get
two or three of these actions enabled. What are the most important
functions for you?

Evan Kroske
Future GSoCer (hopefully)