Evan,

- a _pause_ for subjective actions

One action I use when I make a python script for batch manipulation is a
_pause_ where I can make subjective decisions like cropping and then
click go, where the python script returns to the automated actions like
uniform resizing etc, then it brings up the next image, automated
actions, stops again for me to crop etc.

Stephen