I would like to be able to easily toggle between the Paintbrush with brush
Circle (05) and an Eraser with brush Circle (17).  I want to write one
script for each and bind them to keys I can use to make this switch
quickly.   I have found the commands to set the brushes to either Circle
(05) and Circle (17) and have written that part of each script and bound
them to Alt-1 and Alt-2, so I can quickly change between the two brush
radii, but I can't seem to find script fu commands to set the active tool to
either Eraser or Paintbrush.  Is there a way to do that from a script?