Hi,
delphit...@yahoo.com (2009-06-02 at 1111.53 -0500):
> I like doing the Layer to Image Size, because it reminds me all
> components are on the same canvas.  But is there any technical reason
> for doing Image to Layer Size or for not doing it?

Sometimes it is good to have smaller layers as that saves memory and
also avoids having "garbage pixels" poluting other zones. There is
also the case in which you want to have a layer bigger than the canvas
or any size but with parts outside of the canvas, for adjusments,
spill zone (blurs that have information from "outside", ie) or
animations.

GSR