Hi,

On Thu, 2009-06-04 at 16:04 -0400, Mike Williams wrote:
> On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:47 PM, wolfgang hofer
> <wolfgang.ho...@lycos.com> wrote:
>         for your information: We have created a gap-2-6 branch and
>         intend to do
>         a 2.6.0 release of the GIMP Animation package in about a week.
>
> Hi there.
>
> Where is the gap-2.6 code?
>
> I looked at: http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/gimp-gap/branches/

The SVN repository is not in use any longer. We are using git now.

> Also, in desperation, tried poking around at:
> ftp://ftp.gimp.org/pub/gimp/plug-ins/
>
> In both cases gap-2.4 was the latest available.

I haven't come around to create the tarball and upload it. Should be a
matter of days.

> Will gap-2.4 work with gimp-2.6.6?

Sure. The GIMP plug-in API is backward compatible. So all plug-ins
written for earlier versions of GIMP will continue to work when GIMP
moves along. Until at some point when we break the compatibility and
call it GIMP 3 ...

Sven