Can someone recommend GIMP 2.6 user documentation that can be
downloaded?  I know about the GIMP 2.6 User Manual available on, but that can't be downloaded, as far as I know.

Confidentiality Note: This message and any attachments
may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.
Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination of this e-mail
message or its contents, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message,
kindly notify the sender and then destroy it.