From: Cilengir, Erika
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 2:46 PM
To: 'Sven Neumann'
Subject: RE: [Gimp-user] Downloadable GIMP 2.6 User Documentation

Thanks, Sven.

Best Regards,

Erika Cilengir
Regional Technology Analyst
AXA-Equitable / Information Technology
11845 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 1100
Los Angeles, CA  90064
Office: 310.231.7714
Email: erika.cilen...@axa-equitable.com

 AXA redefining / standards

-----Original Message-----
From: gimp-user-boun...@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu
[mailto:gimp-user-boun...@lists.xcf.berkeley.edu] On Behalf Of Sven
Neumann
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 2:40 PM
To: Cilengir, Erika
Cc: gimp-user@lists.XCF.Berkeley.EDU

Hi,

On Fri, 2009-06-05 at 17:38 -0400, Cilengir, Erika wrote:
> Can someone recommend GIMP 2.6 user documentation that can be
> downloaded?  I know about the GIMP 2.6 User Manual available on
> gimp.org, but that can't be downloaded, as far as I know.

The documentation team hasn't made a release of the user manual for GIMP
2.6 yet as they are still busy updating it. So there is no official
download for it. You can download the GIMP 2.4 user manual though.

Sven

Confidentiality Note: This message and any attachments
may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.
Any unauthorized disclosure, use or dissemination of this e-mail
message or its contents, either in whole or in part, is prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail message,
kindly notify the sender and then destroy it.