I saw a book cover where a photo of some people was overlaid with a 
semi translucent layer with radiating cracks  from a central point, 
something like the starburst effect but removing parts of the semi 
translucent layer instead of coloring them.  A bullet hole in a 
dirty glass  window is the net effect. I can diddle with this idea 
myself of course, but if someone has already done it  I would 
appreciate a reference. 

John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus/e-book $5.95
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to