Hi all. Obviosuly I am new at this but I have been doing research into scripts
and such for a while.

My current task at work is that i have to cut small 10x10 pixel areas out of a
bigger bmp file and save them all as individual files.

I have the cutting and pasting to new file down pat, but once i have a hundred
or so open, i want to just save all of them at once. I found a script on this
list 'saveall.scm' but since these are all new untitled bmp files it would
return an error.

I have modified it and i think i have it closer but i have one/two lines way
wrong and I cant seem to get it right. All i want is for the script to take all
the open images, append a new number on it, .bmp, and save them in a specific

; This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
; it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by
; the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or
; (at your option) any later version.
; This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
; but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
; GNU General Public License for more details.

(define (script-fu-save-all-images)
(define outDir "C:\\Documents and Settings\\bms\\My Documents\\temp
bitmaps\\Unicode 10x10")
(define outFile)
(define imgNum)
(let* ((i (car (gimp-image-list)))
(while (> i 0)
(set! image (vector-ref (cadr (gimp-image-list)) (- i 1)))
;; THE next two lines i edited, they dont work
(number->string i imgNum)
(file-bmp-save RUN-NONINTERACTIVE image (car (gimp-image-get-active-layer
image))  (string-append outDir "\\" (car (gimp-image-get-name image)) "_"
(imgNum) ".bmp") (string-append outDir "\\" (car (gimp-image-get-name image))
"_" (imgNum) ".bmp"))
(gimp-image-clean-all image)
(set! i (- i 1)))))

(script-fu-register "script-fu-save-all-images"
"<Image>/File/Save ALL"
"Save all opened images"
"Saul Goode"
"Saul Goode"