On Saturday 04 July 2009, saulgo...@flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com wrote:
> Quoting "Ashutosh S." <for...@gimpusers.com>:
> > But how they produced the shadow that too in 3d box effect, actually I
> > searched a lot on the net to check what this process can be called but no
> > clue, can anybody suggest
> I would probably call it an "exploded view".
> http://flashingtwelve.brickfilms.com/Temp/ExplodedView.xcf.gz

And Ashutosh -- finally :
the steps given in the answers you got are correct, and as you cna ssee it is 
all but one step.  
If you will need to perform this for a series of images instead of just 2 or 3 
times, it is worth creating a plug-in for doing it authomatically. A plug-in 
is nice because the effect remains available to other users once you publish 

Of course creating a plug-in requires some steps, but I might be available to 
help you through that if it interests you.


Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to