Dnia Wed, 26 Aug 2009 11:43:00 -0500
Chris Mohler <cr33...@gmail.com> napisał(a):

> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:14 AM, Adam Majewski<a...@albedo.art.pl> wrote:
> >  If someone will have solution i am interested in!
> I just hacked my path measurement plug-in to handle this.  You need
> gimp-python.  Once it's installed:
> 1. Draw a path with the pen tool over what needs to be measured.
> 2. Filters->Measure->Active  Path
>     - Enter pixels (integer) from the ratio in the first box, and
> units (integer) in the second box (eg, meters).
> Then look in the Error console for output.  Did not test it much - let
> me know if it works out...

 Hi Chris,

 thank you for your answer and script. i run it, and i removed
 every int() because there were much differences between results.
 Without int results are very close (almost the same).

 Maybe i will more frequently use solution posted by Daniel Hornung,
 but this will give me some more possibilities :)

 thank you!!