Jozef Legény <> wrote:

> [...]

[... here a lot of explanations and discussion, concluding with this:]

> From this article :
> I assume that the gegl and babl libraries are included in one of the GetDeb
> packages.

I cannot understand why Ubuntu is celebrated for its ease of use,
considering how many people complain about similar issues and suggest so
complicated solutions.

With Debian, "testing" distribution, to change from GIMP 2.6.6 to GIMP
2.6.7 is automatically done the next time you make an update. This needs
two commands in a terminal, or two clicks on the update-manager.

                        Olivier Lecarme