In a photo book I was reading of some ways to process a black and white photo.
This particular book was using Photoshop, as most do. There was a particular
procedure that PS is capable of and I was wonder if that capability exists in
GIMP as well.

What they would do to adjust the tone for a particular color range was, in
stead of using slide bars, they would click and hold in an area of which they
wanted to adjust an hold down shift I believe it was, and then at the same
time drag the cursor either to the right for brighter or left for darker. Of
course this procedure changed everything in the photo with that same color
range. Does anyone know if this can be done in GIMP?

Bryan (via
Gimp-user mailing list

Reply via email to