-----------snip----------
> >Happy-Word
> >Data from the distro linuxdom.wordpress.com
>
> Nobody help me

Apparently you want to create a linux distribution and are looking
for help.
There are alot of talented people on this list, but the list itself
is not really meant for that type of discussion. It is more related
to specific questions concerning gimp.

I would suggest you post your question one more time.
When you do, please include an e-mail address you can be reached at
and perhaps a link to your web site / facebook / whatever.
That way people will be able to contact and help you with out
dilluting the content of this list

One other thing , you might look into suse studio, or one of the
other "re-spin" projects and see if they have something that would
be useful to you

Hope this Helps

See ya
--