Hi.  I'm new to Gimp.  I'm using version 2.6.6. on a Windows Vista Home
Premium, and everything seems to work well, except for the following printing

 When I printout a sheet size 8.5 x 11" on my Epson Stylus CX6600, the
printouts have a thin black line a few millimeters from the left and top edge
of the sheet.  These border lines are not part of my image.  I don't know
where these lines are coming from nor how to get rid of them.  I tried using
my printer preferences and clicking the "borderless" box, but it had no
effect.  Does anyone have advice on how to fix this problem?  Thanks!

Jeff (via www.gimpusers.com)