You know, this is a minor thing but one that really bugs me.

By default, GIMP offers "Documents" in addition to normal bookmarks when you
save a document. This is not where I save my normal GIMP projects, nor is that
path something I want in my normal bookmarks.  If I open GIMP (or any other
program), it should offer me to save in the directory I actually use for this
program.

Is there any way to change this?

1) I would like to remove "Documents" from default bookmarks list.
2) I would like to add my own save path to the bookmarks *specifically*
within GIMP.
3) If nothing else, I would like to change the GIMP default save path.

Does anyone else share my sentiments on this?

--
e.m.fields (via www.gimpusers.com)
chapel hill, nc