Dear all,

    This is a question about Gimp and the Nikon NRW raw file format.

I have the gimp plugin for ufraw installed.
I used ufraw to open the Nikon NRW raw file format and it worked well.
If I try and use GIMP to open the NRW file then it complains that it
does not understand the file format.
When I open an NRW file with ufraw and select send the file to GIMP then
GIMP does not know how to handle the file.

I suspect that the Gimp plugin does not recognise the NRW format and has
to be updated somewhere.

Does anyone know how to mend this?

Yours sincerely, J.

Advertisments:  I do not consent to receive advertisements from anyone.
Software user rights:
GMAIL users:
Google users:    Google (SSL) proxy: